I have over 35 years’ experience and knowledge that go into everything I do. From individual life or health insurance to complete business solutions like 401k Plans, employee and executive benefit plans.
My early training and expertise are in life, health, disability and long-term care insurance for both individuals and groups, which continues to this day.
In addition I provide asset management and advisory services for individuals and qualified retirement plans. I manage money using several platforms respecting client needs and objectives.
I am committed to my community and my profession.
- I have served on the local board of directors for the National Association of Insurance and Financial Professionals.
- A member of the Health Insurance Association of America
- Former executive committee member of National Advisors Forum (NAF) representing 7000 agents of one of the largest financial institutions in the world.
- A member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and former chapter president.
- Honorary board member of the Boys & Girls Club of Ventura and past President of the board.
After serving in the US Army, including a short tour in Viet-Nam and prior to beginning LRA, I was a professional musician who had the good fortune to travel the country with a band, seeing over 40 states. Eventually recording original music in Mussel Shoals, Al. which unfortunately few have ever heard.
Today, I enjoy sitting with a number of bands in town, playing Sax and singing. Other hobbies include working on my flower and butterfly garden, riding my Harley and simply enjoying Ventura.
I have a wonderful wife Annette, two grown children, two teenage grandchildren and a new dog named Sadie.